Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 2 CCSSTI

My lessons typically fall in the Augmentation and the Modification section of SAMR.  I could make my lessons move more towards Redefinition by providing more virtual experiences for the students in lab settings. I could also incorporate other classrooms across the world into our lessons. Perhaps I could have online interactions with a team member from the Toyota plant in Japan and have a team member from WV compare and discuss the differences between the two plants.
I don't give the students enough access to technology because we lack technology in the school. However, we now have more tablet/iPad labs and I would be able to use them in my classroom. some project ideas I have are: Rollercoaster building, bridge building, water testing, and safety of hot tubs (pH inquiry lesson).

No comments:

Post a Comment